Labor – Saving Arm
The perfect lifting buddy when you are working alone, the viking arm handles 150 Kilos / 330 Pounds easy😮
YOUR IMAGINATION SETS THE LIMITS
With a lifting capacity of up to 330 lb / 150 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack. Made in Norway.
- Hardened stainless steel / aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
RETURN & WARRANTY
- No-Risk, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- We have a 24/7/365 phone and email support.
- 100% premium Quality Inspection on every order.
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- End to End Tracking for every order.
- Orders ship within 5 to 21 business days.
- Limited items available in stock & not sold in stores.